The President of the University of Jordan, Dr. Abdel-Karim Al-Qudah said that spreading the culture of tolerance, coexistence and acceptance of the other has become a basic and urgent need in light of the sensitive circumstances that we are going through in all respects.
He added that this culture must be cultivated in the hearts and minds of the young, because it contributes effectively to creating a conscious generation capable of bearing the burdens of responsibility and leading the next stage in a positive and sound way, because such culture constitutes a strong entrenchment of the features of national unity that should be built on a basis of trust And affiliation.
Meanwhile, the Dean of the College of Sharia, Dr. Adnan Al-Assaf said that the conference that the college holds for the first time in terms of topics and addresses, with a comprehensive scientific umbrella that brings together the various disciplines of Sharia sciences and Islamic studies, came with the aim of giving researchers an opportunity to make research contributions of qualitative addition to Sharia sciences, which is one of the The most important and most important sciences in society and the solution to problems, and in it the goodness of the soul and religion.
He added that the conference stems from the vision of the College of Sharia to achieve a comprehensive, middle-level understanding of Islam to reach a high scientific level, both academically and academically, and its mission aimed at achieving moderation, moderation, and service of the nation and society issues, in line with the goals of the University of Jordan, which has a human and global character.
In turn, the Director General of the Islamic Bank Dr. Hussein Saeed appreciated the opportunity given to the bank by the University of Jordan to continue to sponsor the conferences of the College of Sharia annually, to present a practical model for true partnership between the university and the Islamic Bank, expressing his hope that the conference would achieve the desired goals from it and allow the researchers In the legal sciences of dialogue, exchange of experiences and producing results that support and reinforce the method of legal rooting and scientific research.
To that, the decision of the preparatory committee for the conference, Dr. Hiyam Al-Saudi, confirmed that the legal sciences are the identity of the nation and its safety valve, and it is the guide of the walkers and the guides of the guides, but the challenges and obstacles faced by these sciences require the legal research institutions and Islamic jurisprudence councils, colleges of legal sciences and the role of the fatwa to join hands. Its efforts to overcome all these difficulties in pursuit of the quality of the legal curricula and the upgrading of teaching methods and the promotion of the training of teachers, so that the legal sciences play their role in realizing the reality of living and predicting its effects and balanced supervision in the future.
At the end of the closing session, Dr. Amal Al-Nuaimat, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, read the recommendations that resulted from the conference, namely:
1. Participants send a message of thanks and appreciation to His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al-Hussein, may God protect him, expressing their pride in his honorable stances, and his continuous support and support for issues in international forums.
2. The participants send a cable of thanks and gratitude to the President of the University of Jordan, Prof. Dr. Abdul Karim Al-Qudah, for sponsoring their conference on the developments of Sharia sciences.
3. Delivering the contents of the Amman Message to the colleges of Sharia in the Islamic world in order to adopt them in their educational curricula because of the spread of the values of moderation, tolerance and moderation away from extremism and extremism.
4. The necessity of coming up with new mechanisms to understand the implications of the guidance contained in the Holy Quran, which will contribute to addressing the phenomenon of atheism in the modern era.
5. The necessity of a lot of holding TV seminars and programs that clarify the educational, psychological, economic and social aspects of the Qur'anic stories.
6. Intensifying educational programs to clarify the status of the Prophet’s Sunnah, reveal the suspicions of the appellants in it, and return them through the various media, social media tools and websites, in addition to inviting the relevant official bodies to contribute to controlling intellectual freedom so that it does not encroach upon the five essentials (mind, religion, self and presentation) , And money).
7. Promoting the values of social security, emphasizing strengthening the bonds of brotherhood and love among members of society, and fighting against everything that would break the bonds of unity and avoid extremism, extremism, and penance.
8. The necessity of uniting advocacy efforts through coordination between the advocacy work institutions (colleges of Sharia - endowments - Sharia institutes etc ...) to come up with a unified advocacy pact that sets general principles for the content of the lawsuit while leaving freedom for preachers in the mechanisms, branches, particles and advocacy options and qualifying advocates scientifically and intellectually. They are able to advocate the language of the age in form and content.
9. Call for activating the collective jurisprudence and the collective fatwa based on the Maqasid perspective and adopting it as a basic building block in the renewal of contemporary jurisprudence in addition to exploiting contemporary means of communication to activate the application of collective jurisprudence.
10. Establish mechanisms to employ educational technology to address developments in the dissemination of Sharia sciences outside educational institutions, and to hold training courses and workshops to qualify workers in religious institutions so that they are able to use education technology to serve the Sharia sciences.
11. Calling for the establishment of joint centers between both medical scholars and Sharia scholars to reach fatwas closer to medical developments.
12. The need for Islamic banks to pay attention to social responsibility as the means that enables them to play their role towards societies, and this requires the establishment of special units for social responsibility whose task is to help develop clearly defined plans and programs for social responsibility activities.
13. Saying virtual money is a very dangerous matter, because it can withdraw its recognition at any moment, especially in crises and wars. Accordingly, the rule of gold or silver remains the rule that is rooted in the minds of nations, and it should not be abandoned in any way.