1) Setting up a qualified staff to work in Islamic banking and so the plan for the department was prepared in a manner consistent with this objective as well as a guaranteed 6 credited hours of practical field training.
2) Graduation of Islamic banking leaders who are able to extract new banking financial mechanisms to put them in the market.
3) Proving the ability of the Islamic banking system to withstand global financial crisis and not fall into them.
4) Presenting a refined banking model which equates with the level of the region and globally.
5) Exporting scientific talent in the field of Islamic banking to the world.
6) Twinning between the Islamic banking institutions in Jordan and abroad with the department in order to avoid weaknesses located in the administrative system by including vocabulary in the curriculum which contributes to the strengthening of staff.
7) Releasing a modern Islamic model which presents Islam in a civilized matter and provides solutions to the financial crisis and problems at the level of the world through scientific and administrative skills able to achieve this goal.