1) The department is looking forward to the involvement of the Islamic financial institutions by holding a workshop on the development of skills for human resources in the Islamic banks where we take advantage of weaknesses or gaps in employees and remedy them through classroom materials, vocabulary and practical training.
2) The department is looking forward to twinning with other Islamic banking institutions in the world, especially Malaysia where experiences in leadership in Islamic banking are available, as well as Kuwait Finance House and Al Rajhi Bank.
3) Organizing courses in a certified Islamic banking certificate program (CIB) to promote the capabilities and potential of the staff of the financial system of the Islamic bank, and for those who desire in joining in the Islamic financial services industry in various countries around the world in cooperation with the General Council for Islamic Banks.
4) Activation of the issue of scientific research for faculty members in the summer semester in countries such as Britain in (HSBC) bank as draft research to compare the impact of Islamic banking in those countries with Islamic banks in Jordan and discover the strengths and weaknesses and remedy them, so that the Department has its impact on society, and the formation of a committee called the Committee for Department Development to deal with these issues.
5) The department hopes to open post-graduate study programs in the future.
6) Promoting cultural exchanges with international universities.