1. Strengthen the faith of his religion and deepen the student's connection with God Almighty through the Quranic verses and hadith evidence and the integrity of the nation's scholars of this religion and the origins of its branches.
2. Introduce students to the sources of Islam, the main book and the Sunnah and its sciences, and the efforts of scientists and their curricula to save, transfer, interpretation and commentary, and brief him on some teams and approaches that have emerged in the Islamic nation to this day and age, and brief him on the state of the world of Islamic religious, social, political and otherwise to keep pace with social changes and other life.
3. Development of thinking skills of the student problem solving, ability to dialogue with the self and the other, and to respond to suspicions.
4. Training students to the methods and means through wisdom and good counsel.
5. Deepen positive values in the minds of students as love of God and His Messenger and his religion and his nation and his country and respect the symbols of religion.
6. Personal development of students intellectually, scientifically and morally, spiritually and nodal.
7. Think of the consolidation of unity and brotherhood and good citizenship, and to reject ideology of conflict and extremism, violence and atonement.
8. Respect for human values and communicate with others